Best Pest Covid-19 Gold Coast Update - Apr 2020
If you need some professional decontamination and disinfection services in and around the Gold Coast, Queensland during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, please note that for us it’s still business as usual. We have been working hard to be able to extend our services and keep the community clean, providing expert level of disinfection and decontamination cleaning as needed in all GC areas. We are taking extraordinary precautionary measures to ensure we carry on doing our jobs safely and securely, as well as keeping you, your family or your business safe.
Offering Protection during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Our experienced technicians are fully trained and equipped with the required personal protective equipment (PPE) and respiratory protective equipment (RPE) on top of the necessary specialist disinfection equipment, to carry out professional sanitising and disinfection services safely and effectively, following the security guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation and the Australian Department of Health.
Sanitising and Disinfection Services for Commercial and Residential Facilities
Our hospital-grade disinfectants are TGA-listed, making them perfectly suitable for both commercial and residential facilities, such as healthcare facilities (hospitals, waiting rooms, nursing homes, etc), schools, day care centres, gyms, households, bars and restaurants, salons, markets, retailers, garages, etc.
You may already be cleaning and wiping everything more often now which is great and helps to an extent, but if someone in your household is suspected or confirmed of having contracted the new coronavirus it can be difficult to decontaminate everything quickly and effectively, particularly for larger families with more kids or those living with their elders.
Equally, if someone from your organisation has become infected with Covid-19, you’ll need to evacuate the facilities, deep clean and disinfect all surfaces. Even if you don’t have any confirmed or suspected cases on the premises, as a business, you’d want to maintain a safe environment for your employees. If you want to discuss about our decontamination and sanitising services, please contact us.
Natural Hospital Grade Disinfectants - 100% Safe, Non Toxic & Non Corrosive
We use hospital-grade disinfectants that are 100% natural and non-toxic, using an innovative technology. We use a balanced electrolysed water, hypochlorous acid and sodium hypochlorite solution that is 100% safe to use and decontaminate all surfaces, destroying a wide range of pathogens in both commercial and residential facilities, such as:
When encountering pathogens in the air or on surfaces, the disinfecting solution replicates the human body’s own defence mechanism against pathogens, attacking and destroying foreign substances. The process is completely natural with a non-irritating, non-toxic and environmentally friendly disinfecting solution, so you don’t have to worry about any hard chemicals. The products are also non-corrosive, making them safe to use on all metal surfaces.
Electrostatic Disinfecting Sprayer – Best and Quickest Decontamination Service in the Gold Coast
We’ve invested in the latest cleaning technologies and paired the non-toxic disinfectant formula with award-winning high-pressure atomisers and spraying systems, which provides far superior surface coverage compared to traditional cleaning and decontamination methods, making it perfect for larger areas and hard to reach surfaces.
We’ll perform the decontamination quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption. With 28 square metres of hard, non-porous surface covered per minute, we’re confident we provide one of the quickest and most effective disinfection services available in the entire Gold Coast area. This means we can cover more than 1,670 sqm per hour compared with 360 sqm using traditional trigger sprays.
Our electrostatic sprayer solution is highly portable, easy to handle and can be used by a single person, which is ideal under the current circumstances of a coronavirus pandemic, when social distancing is key to contain the disease.
We offer a complete package of decontamination and disinfection services, using solutions that effectively eliminate all pathological hazards:
How Can You Prevent Coronavirus Contamination?
In the meantime, there are some things you can do right now to protect yourself and those around you of Covid-19. The World Health Organisation have issued a set of strict rules that everyone should respect:
- The most common symptoms for Covid-19 (the infectious disease caused by the new coronavirus) include dry, continuous cough, high fever, and tiredness. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or have come in contact with someone experiencing them, you are advised to self-isolate and seek medical attention if needed.
- Important: When booking the appointment please specify if you or someone else within the facilities or household are in quarantine or self-isolation.
- The disease is transmitted through droplets from person-to-person and surface-to-person, if the virus has landed on a surface. This is why it’s extremely important to respect the social distancing and self-isolation safety measures. Avoid touching high-contact areas and maintain the distance to reduce the risk or spreading it further and protect everyone.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using antibacterial soap or use hand sanitiser if soap is not available.
- Avoid touching your face. Even if you touch a contaminated area, such as door handles, supermarket baskets or handles and bars in public transport, hand wash and alcohol-based hand sanitisers will kill the pathogens.
- When coughing or sneezing, do it in the bent of your elbow or in a tissue. Throw it in the bin and wash your hands.
If you want to discuss more about our disinfection solutions and what we can do to help you, please give us a call at 0756302499 or use the online form to book an appointment. We are available 24h/day for you.